At the core of SFA (Oxford)’s business is bespoke consulting. We provide detailed, tailored assessments of strategic investment opportunities using our extensive industry expertise to evaluate the impact of the challenges affecting the industry.
The team works confidentially, often augmenting business planning efforts and assisting with company strategy. Whether you are an OEM wanting to assess the impact of evolving automotive technologies on the market and metal prices, a mining company scheduling shafts or reviewing labour requirements, an investor or miner evaluating projects, a recycler or refiner aiming to extract more value from your business, or an investor seeking to quantify price risk, SFA (Oxford) has the expertise to offer confident and independent direction for your strategic decision-making.
- Augmented mine business planning
- Metallurgical processing and commercial options
- Peer-group benchmarking and asset contextualisation
- Due diligence studies
- Strategy and planning
- Industry players and competitor analytics
- New automotive emissions technologies
- China’s PGM market
- Autonomous vehicles market
- Autocatalyst recycling
- Purchasing dynamics
- Industrial demand